Friday, June 17, 2022

Introduction

 Hi!


My name is Bob and I love designing games!

I love all of my projects dearly and I pour my heart and soul into them. This is both good and bad. The good part is that I put a lot of care and effort into them. The bad part is that I struggle to finish and share my games due to a strive for perfection and a fear of rejection.

Because of this, I have decided it would be best to start a blog where I openly work on a game. No deadline, no release date, and the constant chance for peer feedback. This game will always be free and open-source; hack it to your heart's content!

I hope you will join me for this journey as I work on a fun tabletop RPG and work on my own self confidence.


With all that said... INTO THE DUNGEON!

- Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon! - Full System Reference Document 2024

Don't mind me, I'm just casually posting a full SRD  for Dungeon! It is completely free of course, but all of the art has been purch...